All bookings are subject to the acceptance of the following terms and conditions of hire:
– All booking rate charges begin upon arrival at the pick up address.
– Wedding package payments must be paid in full 30 days prior to the hire date.
– Payment can be paid via direct bank account deposit, cash or credit cards. Personal cheques cannot be accepted.
– Prices are fixed at the time of booking.
– Pony Passion Classic Car Hire reserves the right to cancel any booking/s, without refund of the deposit , if total monies owed have not been received in accordance with previous conditions.
– A 50% deposit is to be paid at the time of booking. Cars quoted and accepted cannot be secured until the deposit is paid.
– Deposits will not be refunded if the cancellation occurs less than one 30 days prior to the booking date. A $50 per car administration fee will be applied to any booking cancellation.
– Pony Passion Classic Car Hire vehicles are licensed to carry three passengers only and our drivers are required by law to refuse additional persons.
– Cars will not be driven on unsealed thoroughfares, exceptions are dirt/gravel driveways where a car can be driven at a slower pace.
– Pony Passion Classic Car Hire reserves the right to refuse the carriage of passengers if they are deemed intoxicated.
– Pony Passion Classic Car Hire vehicles will not engage in a manner that would be considered unlawful including but not restricted to illegal parking, speeding or hoon like behaviour.
– Every effort is made to ensure all members of the Bridal party carried in our vehicles arrive to the destination on time, however Pony Passion Classic Car Hire will not be held responsible if there is an unexpected delay including but not restricted to road closure, inclement weather, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown.
– In the event that the requested vehicle is unavailable due to unforeseen mechanical issues, every effort to provide an equivalent Classic Mustang will be made.
– Children under 7 years of age will not be permitted to ride in a Pony Passion Classic Car Hire convertible however child restraints are available in some of our Coupes and Fastbacks.
– The hirer is liable for the total cost of repairs if a car is damaged by any member of the bridal party, guests or photographer.
– Pony Passion Classic Car Hire will accept responsibility for the cost of repairs to clothing or possessions of the bridal party if it has been determined to be damaged by one of our drivers.
Pony Passion respects and is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of the personal information you provide to us.
The policies below are applied in order to ensure security and privacy of all information gathered through our website.
Pony Passion will:
– Only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected and for any other authorised use.
– Not disclose your personal information to a third party and will take all necessary measures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
– Ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to other institutions and authorities except if required or authorised by law.
– Where you fill out a Contact Form as an enquiry of our service you will be required to enter some contact information. This information is used to contact you about the services for which you have explicitly requested information.
– You will only be contacted about the information you request via the contact method you specify, and the information you submit will not be shared with any third parties.
– The Pony Passion website may link to other service providers and other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites and recommend you read or request the privacy statements of other websites that collect your personal information